The Gift of Gold
Enjoy your complimentary upgrade to Gold status with Starwood Preferred Guest® after just one night stay when you pay with a World MasterCard® at participating resorts in Asia Pacific. Usually available after 25 paid nights, World MasterCard cardholders can access member benefits at more than 1,000 amazing hotels spanning renowned brands like Sheraton®, Le Méridien®, Four Points®, Westin®, The Luxury Collection®, Aloft®, ElementSM, St. Regis® and W® Hotels – all after one night’s stay.
Make just one qualifying stay (minimum one night) at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts in Asia Pacific, and be upgraded to Gold Preferred Status once your stay is completed. From room upgrades and late checkouts to exclusive redemption opportunities, you will enjoy extraordinary rewards and award-winning benefits.
Your Starwood Preferred Guest® Gold membership includes:
- Upgrades to an enhanced room at check-in
- 4 p.m. late checkout
- The ability to earn three Starpoints® for every eligible dollar spent, which is a 50% bonus over base-level members
- Redemption opportunities such as Free Night Awards with No Blackouts, SPG Flights, Cash & Points, SPG MomentsSM and access to SPG’s popular merchandise partners
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promotion is valid only for World MasterCard cardholders with residence in Asia Pacific (excluding residents in Japan) who enroll or are already enrolled as Starwood Preferred Guest® members ("SPG Members") at the Preferred Guest® Tier when registering for the Promotion (“Qualified SPG Members”). The upgrade is only valid for the period of 12 months after which the cardholder needs to maintain status by themselves.
- All qualified World MasterCard cardholders are to enroll online at www.SPG.com/WorldMastercardGold to register for the promotion.
- Membership in the Starwood Preferred Guest® Program is governed by terms and conditions of the Starwood Preferred Guest® Program which can be found at www.SPG.com/WorldMastercardGold or www.SPG.com. The Starwood Preferred Guest® Program Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
- To enjoy the complimentary upgrade to Starwood Preferred Guest® Gold Preferred membership, Qualified SPG Members must first register between now and 14 July 2017 for the Promotion and then have one eligible stay in any of the hotels or resorts within the Asia Pacific region as listed in the Participating Properties page between now and 14 July 2017.
- Upgrade to Starwood Preferred Guest® Gold Tier Membership will take place up to 4 weeks after the first eligible stay posts to the Qualified SPG Members’ account, and the SPG Gold Preferred Membership kit will be mailed out in 4 to 6 weeks.
- Full payment for all services, including room rates, food & beverage etc incurred by Qualified SPG Members at Starwood Participating Properties during the eligible stay must be made using a World MasterCard card.
- An eligible stay is defined as one (1) or more consecutive nights stay paying a qualifying rate at any Starwood Participating Property regardless of the number of check-ins or check-outs that occur, and posted to the Qualified SPG Member’s Starwood Preferred Guest® account.
- A qualifying rate is any rate that is eligible to earn Starpoints® in the Starwood Preferred Guest® Program. Definition of Eligible Rates can be found at www.SPG.com/t&c. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. Promotion not applicable to groups.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions, with the exception of programs between MasterCard and Starwood as mutually agreed in writing between MasterCard and Starwood.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors unless otherwise provided under applicable laws to the contrary. The Promotion shall be void where prohibited by law and all conditions, warranties or other terms implied by law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
- Subject to applicable laws, the terms and conditions of the Promotion are subject to change, and Starwood reserves the right to discontinue the Promotion at any time without prior notice due to unusual, unforeseeable events beyond Starwood’s reasonable control including, but not limited to, any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation.
- Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W Hotels, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.